In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law “On Personal Data”, patients of any medical institution give an Informed Voluntary Consent to the processing of their personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent).
These data (without specifying the last name, first name and patronymic) are used for scientific purposes and for obtaining medical statistics.
Clinic leaders ask you to take note of the following:
- Consent patient gives to the conclusion of the contract on the provision of services.
- The operator with the right to process and use personal data of patients is the clinic.
- Clinic staff are prepared to work with patients’ personal data and are responsible for disclosing them.
- By law, the operator must notify Roskomnadzor of the patient’s personal data. This organization adds information about the patient’s personal data to the general register and issues it upon request for further processing by interested authorities, including the clinic operator.
- The storage period of personal data corresponds to the storage period of primary medical documents in the clinic – five years.
- The transfer of personal data to other persons or their other disclosure can be carried out only with the written consent of the patient.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the patient at any time upon a personal request.
- When the patient withdraws the consent to the processing of his personal data, the Operator is obliged to stop processing them during the period of time necessary to complete the settlement of payments for the medical care provided previously.